Why is Read It Once Again the best choice?
Read It Once Again is your best choice for a curriculum to help
preschool children with disabilities succeed because it:
- Is cost effective.
- Uses language based learning with rhyme, rhythm, and repetition.
- Provides a Scope and Sequence for teachers including techniques to choose storybooks that match their children’s expressive and receptive language development.
- Improves expressive language by building and repeating a vocabulary of familiar words and phrases.
- Offers an assessment tool for ongoing monitoring progress as well as an optional Curriculum Based Assessment Tool for pre and post testing to monitor and guide instruction.
- Includes specific monthly lesson plans.
- Provides structure and predictability for students and classroom routines.
- Includes strategies for incorporating supportive therapies within the preschool classroom.
- Consistently provides and repeats the most foundational skills for young children.
- Includes a color CD with each unit allowing unlimited reproduction of graphics along with an optional Interactive White Board CD.
- Provides more advanced Level 2 units that build upon the foundational skills presented in Level 1 units.
- Provides teacher and staff training.
- Is founded on research-based strategies. Formal research was conducted in 2010 at Clemson University. It was presented at the DEC Conference in 2010 and published in Head Start Research to Practice 2013.