Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, "The Three Little Pigs" by James Marshall.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Classic children’s story
- Extensive text and vocabulary
- Practices story-telling sequencing skills
- Repetitive words and phrases
- Good unit to use anytime during the school year
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; The Three Pigs Learn to Write; Colored Houses; Three Pigs Rhyming Words Cards; Big Bad Wolf Can Trace and Print His Letters
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction; Graphing Types of Houses; How Many Sticks Are in a Bundle?; Stick Rulers – Measuring; Wolf Can Draw His Shapes
- Native Wolf Journal; Exploring Apples; Making Applesauce; Exploring Turnips; Making Butter; Making Ice Cream; Fun Pig Facts; Fun Wolf Facts
- Three Pigs Creative Writing Prompt; School Scavenger Hunt; What’s in Your House Journal
- Building A House Community Helpers; Who Lives in Your House – Child and Parent Activity; Field Trip to Home Improvement Store – Checklist and Journal; Exploring Types of Houses
|The Three Little Pigs||Read It Once Again Level 1 Curriculum unit based on this popular storybook.|