Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, "The Napping House" by Audrey Wood.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product or combo.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book, please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Repetitive text
- Reinforces story-telling sequencing skills
- Great story-telling graphics
- Story appeals to preschool humor
- Discussion about bedtime routines
- Good unit to use anytime during the school year
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; Napping House Opposite Cards; Rainbow Color Book; Around the House Napping House ABC Letter Cards
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction ; Granny Can Draw Shapes; Rainbow Counting; Counting Clouds; Making Predictions
- Collecting and Measuring Rain; Making Windsocks; Weather Journal; Mixing the Rainbow Colors; Fun Weather Facts
- Napping House Writing Prompts; My Snoring Granny Story; My Dozing Dog Story
- Who Lives in My Napping House?; Who Builds a House Vocabulary and Picture Cards
|The Napping House||Read It Once Again Level 1 Curriculum unit based on this popular storybook.|