Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, "One Duck Stuck" by Phyllis Root and illustrated by Jane Chapman.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Phonetically fun rhyming text
- Teaches animal identification
- Reinforces counting skills
- Practices story-telling sequencing skills
- Provides opportunity to discuss the importance of helping each other
- Good unit to be used anytime, especially in the spring
|One Duck Stuck||Read It Once Again Level 1 Curriculum unit based on this popular storybook.|