Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “The Big Red Barn” by Margaret Wise Brown.
- Available: Level l curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, Level 1 and Level 2 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo, or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book, please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Teaches basic farm animals
- Identifies animal sounds
- Matches mother and baby animals
- Includes simple colorful graphics
- Expands vocabulary
- Includes rhyming text
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; Big Red Barn Opposites; Counting Syllables
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction; Measuring Fruits and Vegetables; Milk Taste Testing – Introducing and Reading Graphs
- What’s on the Science Table; Popcorn Discoveries - Recording Your Findings; Tracking the Weather; Classroom Farmers – Planting and Growing and Observing
- Big Red Barn Writing Prompts; Animal Poems – Descriptive Words
- A Trip to the Farmer’s Market; Farm Facts; Keep Me Safe