Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" by Laura Joffe Numeroff.
- Available: Level l curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, Level 1 and Level 2 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo, or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book, please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and Curriculum LEVEL 1 Unit Highlights:
- Great story-telling graphics
- Reinforces sequencing skills
- Introduces grooming skills
- Practice house cleaning activities
- Discusses table manners
- Provides opportunities for cookie baking
Storybook and Curriculum LEVEL 2 Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; Sorting Words with Same Beginning and Ending Sounds; Mouse’s Favorite Words; Mouse’s Favorite Spanish Words
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction; Cookie Comparison – More than, less than, equal; Hot/Cold Chocolate Milk – Introducing Thermometers
- If You Give A Mouse A Cookie Science Journal; Cooking – Making Chocolate Chip Cookies; Forever Blowing Bubbles; The Concept of Wind
- There’s a Mouse in My House Creative Writing; If you Give A Mouse A Backpack – What would you put in your backpack?
- Sharing; Creating a Classroom Bakery
|If You Give A Mouse A Cookie||Read It Once Again Level 1 Curriculum unit based on this popular storybook.|