Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Reinforces the days of the week
- Practices counting skills
- Teaches food identification
- Reinforces story-telling sequencing skills
- Provides an opportunity to discuss how a caterpillar turns into a butterfly
- Unit can be used any time of the year
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; Butterfly Match-up Letters; One or Many Plurals; Fancy Butterfly Number Words Match; Syllable Counting
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction; Caterpillar Marching to 100; Counting Eggs on a Leaf Patterning; Caterpillar Obstacle Course; Three Dimensional Shapes; Sorting Groceries
- Hungry Caterpillar Life Cycle Book; Pasta Sequencing; The Caterpillar, A Closer Look; Class Book; Making Sense of Butterflies; Caterpillar’s Food Choices; Who Laid an Egg?
- My Food Journal – Parent and Child Activity; If I Were a Butterfly Writing Prompt; What is the Caterpillar Doing in His Cocoon?
- Trip to the Grocery Store Shopping Check List; Who Keeps Me Safe?; My Ages and Stages Book
|The Very Hungry Caterpillar||Read It Once Again Level 1 Curriculum unit based on this popular storybook.|