Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, "The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything" by Linda Williams.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book, please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Repetitive text
- Reinforces story sequencing skills
- Graphics and text present different types of clothing
- Gross motor movements are linked to articles of clothing
- Story contains objects found during the fall season
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; Counting Syllables
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction game; Measuring with Pumpkin Seeds
- Life Cycle of Plants; Seasons; Cooking
- Season Book; Emotions
- Seasonal Clothing; Class Garden Journal
|The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything||Read It Once Again Level 1 Curriculum unit based on this popular storybook.|